BendTech Engineers Hydraulic Square Tube Right Angle Notching Machine is a customized notching machine Designed By BendTech Engineers, driven by hydraulic power, manual feeding steel pipe by workers. 90° notching machine is widely used to notch steel tube, stainless steel tube, iron pipe, aluminum alloy, to bend a different angle.
Several notch and die set can be equipped on one hydraulic notching machine, this notching ing equipment is customized as needs of different metal notch purpose. This hydraulic notching machine adopts powerful hydraulic cylinder.
- This notching machine is widely used for notching for aluminum ladders profiles, steel guardrail, zinc steel fence, iron guard fence, aluminum alloy shelf bracket, handrail, balustrade, railing, banisters.
- Available for different material, including aluminum profile, stainless steel tube, mild steel pipe, iron pipe, copper tube, etc.
It is equipped with different notching molds. Reasonable design notch and die set, to prevent the scratch on the tube surface. The whole machine must be processed by gantry milling to ensure high precision performance. notching power is driven by the hydraulic unit with auto-cooling system. This machinery is a manual notching machine which available for the most convenient operation and economic consideration.
- No scratch on the surface of metal tube and pipe, reasonable designing notch and die set to preventing scratch, auto wiping system removes metal filings.
- High precision. The whole machine must be processed by gantry milling to ensure high precision performance. High quality guides rail and transmits gear.
- Available for the different distance of holes notching.
- Hydraulic driven, step-less pressure regulation.
- One set of notching machine can be used for different shapes of holes notching, by replacing customized notch and die set.
- Manual feed for easy maintenance and cheap notching machine consideration.
- Durable hydraulic cylinder, best quality hydraulic hose.
- 24 months warranty for notching machine, 12 months for notch and die set.